Effective Feb. 1, 2023, the gate and bathroom code (they use same code) has changed. Members were sent an email Jan. 31 with the new code. It can also be found in the Members Only area of this website. Please DO NOT share the code with anyone.
Lets be considerate of our members - some points to think about when you are flying at the Field:
1. Park by the restrooms (2nd row of parking) if not flying.
2. Don't park in handicapped spots in you don't have a handicapped placard.
3. Don't park in large scale area if you don't have a large scale plane or a trailer.
The Crawler Group will start their season Thursday, Nov. 3 at 9:00 am across from Dillon's Dog Park (the dog park on southside before entering Sara Park). Their schedule will be Mondays at 9:00 am at the Field (by the bathrooms) and Thursdays at 9:00 am across from the dog park. Come and play with them!! If you have any questions, contact John Hiss.
The code for a 10% discount on batteries purchased through RCBattery.com can be found in the Members Only area.
1. If you have attempted to create a password and you get an error message, don't worry! The webmaster has to grant you permission to access the Members Only area. Your attempt to log in sends the webmaster a request. The webmaster will then send you an email granting you access. You can then create your password and log in. REMEMBER YOUR PASSWORD! YOU WILL NEED IT!! (See #2.)
2. IMPORTANT - In order to get updated/current information in the Members Only area, you need to make sure to sign out of the Members Only area each time you leave it (click on the person silhouette to the right to sign out). If you open Members Only area and it takes you directly to the documents WITHOUT having to sign in, you will NOT be getting any of the updated information.
If you have problems signing out or if the website continues to take you directly to the documents, you will need to clear your cache and cookies. Email the Webmaster at email@example.com if you need more help.
Those members using the oval and/or short course tracks, remember to turn off the water before you leave!!
Last Member out - CLOSE AND LOCK THE GATE