You can now renew your dues for 2024. Dues have not changed - $80 regular membership, $100 family membership (2 or more adults living in same household) and Junior members are still free. Make sure your AMA is also current. Every member, whether new or renewing, needs to fill out an application when paying dues. You can fill out an application and pay dues online, mail in an application with your dues, or come to a general meeting at pay at the meeting.
Our FAA-Recognized Identification Area (FRIA) application 2023-CBO-00614-FRIA - Desert Hawks RC Club #1545 - Sara Park has been APPROVED.
General membership meetings will start again on October 14, 2023 at 9 am at the field and thereafter held the second Saturday of each month.
Mudboss racing is moving to noon every other Saturday on the oval track. Off Road racing on the newly redesigned short court track is moving from every other Sunday to every other Saturday at 9 am. See the Club calendar above. Other than December 2, 2023 when we will run both Off Road and Mudboss races on the same day as a Toys for Tots fundraiser, the Mudboss and Off Road races will alternate Saturdays.
The code for a 10% discount on batteries purchased through RCBattery.com can be found in the Members Only area.
1. If you have attempted to create a password and you get an error message, don't worry! The webmaster has to grant you permission to access the Members Only area. Your attempt to log in sends the webmaster a request. The webmaster will then send you an email granting you access. You can then create your password and log in. REMEMBER YOUR PASSWORD! YOU WILL NEED IT!! (See #2.)
2. IMPORTANT - In order to get updated/current information in the Members Only area, you need to make sure to sign out of the Members Only area each time you leave it (click on the person silhouette to the right to sign out). If you open Members Only area and it takes you directly to the documents WITHOUT having to sign in, you will NOT be getting any of the updated information.
If you have problems signing out or if the website continues to take you directly to the documents, you will need to clear your cache and cookies. Email the Webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more help.
Lets be considerate of our members - some points to think about when you are flying at the Field:
1. Park by the restrooms (2nd row of parking) if not flying.
2. Don't park in handicapped spots in you don't have a handicapped placard.
3. Don't park in large scale area if you don't have a large scale plane or a trailer.
Those members using the oval and/or short course tracks, remember to turn off the water before you leave!!